If you’re considering launching a website there are some specific things that you can do before you launch the site, to have traffic flowing in when you’re up and running. This is a great way to start establishing a presence, before your site is ready to run.
- Domain Name: Create an SEO targeted domain name. Find out what the highest searches are for keywords in your niche, and choose a domain name that is going to attract a lot of attention. You may want to several searches to choose the right name for your site.
- Create a Landing Page: Even if your site isn’t ready to run, create a landing page so that you can start earning a rank on the search engines. Write about the site that will be coming soon, and talk about what the site will include. Put together some great marketing copy.
- Blogs and Forums: Start posting in blogs and forums around the web, so that you can get a natural flow of traffic. Commit yourself to posting a specific amount of comments, blogs entries, or insert articles around the web and include the link to your site in your signature. Set a goal daily.
- Create Social Media Accounts: Creating a social media account so you can start interacting with people is essential, even if your webpage isn’t up and running. Start with Facebook and Twitter and start reaching out to as many people as possible.
- Press Release: Put out a press release on the opening of your website, and post it as many people as possible. Send out in mass emails, article directories, on your page, on social media sites on classified ads, and anywhere else you can get free exposure.
If you’re not sure how to do all of these things on your own, you need to get help. These are great ways to start building your website and your business before it opens. Getting a marketing package from Website Stars can save you time, and you’ll know that you’re site is getting the exposure it needs. Get a package and start building your brand today.